- The ring top is removable and the material inside logo is C.Z. stone.
- The default name and number on this ring is DONALD 99.
- The pendant is customized by the ring top.
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 2021 season was the Los Angeles Rams' 84th season in the National Football League, their 85th overall, their 55th in the Greater Los Angeles Area, the second playing their home games at SoFi Stadium and their fifth under head coach Sean McVay.
The Rams improved upon their 10–6 record from the previous season after a win over the Minnesota Vikings in Week 16, and clinched their second consecutive playoff berth the same week. Despite a Week 18 overtime loss to the San Francisco 49ers that involved blowing a 17-0 lead at home, the Rams won their division for the first time since 2018. They advanced to the NFC Championship after defeating the Arizona Cardinals in the Wild Card round and the defending Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30–27 in the divisional round. In the NFC Championship, the Rams played the aforementioned divisional rival San Francisco 49ers, winning 20-17 and advancing to Super Bowl LVI to be played at SoFi Stadium, becoming only the second team ever to play the Super Bowl in their home stadium. The Rams won their first Super Bowl since 1999 and their first as a Los Angeles-based team, as well as the franchise's first title (including pre-merger) as a Los Angeles-based team since 1951 and fourth overall. Coincidentally, to do so the Rams had to get past the Buccaneers, the first team to accomplish the feat a year earlier.
This was the Rams' first season since 2015 without quarterback Jared Goff on the roster, as he was traded with draft picks to the Detroit Lions for Matthew Stafford.
2021 Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Ring (Removable top/C.Z. Logo/Goat Style)
- Product Code: CRCNFL 2021
- Availability: In Stock