- The ring top is unrotatable and the material inside logo is C.Z stone.
- The default name and number on the this ring is CURRY 30
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customer but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 2021–22 Golden State Warriors season was the 75th season of the franchise in the National Basketball Association (NBA), its 60th in the San Francisco Bay Area, and its third season at the Chase Center. After failing to make the playoffs the previous two seasons, the Warriors beat the Boston Celtics 4–2 in the Finals.
2022 Golden State Warriors Championship Ring/Pendant (Unrotatable top/C.Z. Logo)
- Product Code: CRCNBA 2022-UNROTATABLE TOP
- Availability: In Stock