- The material inside logo on ring top is C.Z.stone.
- The default name on this ring is WARD no number area.
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2005–06 Carolina Hurricanes season was the franchise's 34th season, 27th season in the National Hockey League and ninth as the Hurricanes. The Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup to win the second championship in team history. In 1973, the Whalers won the inaugural championship of the World Hockey Association.
The Carolina Hurricanes are an American professional ice hockey team based in Raleigh, North Carolina, that competes in the National Hockey League (NHL). The Hurricanes are a member club of the league's Metropolitan Division in the Eastern Conference. The Hurricanes play their home games at the 18,680-seat PNC Arena. They are the only major league professional sports team in North Carolina to play in Raleigh; the state's other two major franchises, the NFL's Carolina Panthers and the NBA's Charlotte Hornets, are based in Charlotte.
The Hurricanes were formed in 1971 as the New England Whalers of the World Hockey Association (WHA), and joined the NHL in 1979 as part of the NHL–WHA merger, renaming themselves the Hartford Whalers. The team relocated to North Carolina in 1997 and won its first Stanley Cup during the 2005–06 season, beating the Edmonton Oilers, four games to three.
2006 Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup Championship Ring(C.Z.logo)
- Product Code: CRCNHL 2006
- Availability: In Stock