- The material inside the logo on ring top is 5A C.Z stone.
- The default name and number on this ring is CARPENTER 29
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The St. Louis Cardinals' 2011 season was the team's 130th season in St. Louis, Missouri, its 120th season in the National League, and its sixth season at Busch Stadium III. The Cardinals began their season at home against the San Diego Padres on March 31, following an 86–76 (.531) record and second-place finish in the NL Central in 2010. The team returned to postseason play in 2011 as the Wild Card team, after finishing second in the NL Central to the Milwaukee Brewers by six games. The Cardinals beat the Philadelphia Phillies in five games in the Division Series and the Milwaukee Brewers in six games in the National League Championship Series. They defeated the Texas Rangers in the 2011 World Series in seven games.
The 2011 World Series was the 107th edition of Major League Baseball's championship series. The best-of-seven playoff was played between the American League champions Texas Rangers and the National League champions St. Louis Cardinals,with the Cardinals defeating the Rangers in seven games to win their 11th World Series championship and their first since 2006.
The Series was noted for its back-and-forth Game 6, in which the Cardinals erased a two-run deficit in the bottom of the ninth inning, then did it again in the 10th. In both innings, the Rangers were one strike away from their first World Series championship. The Cardinals won the game in the 11th inning on a walk-off home run by David Freese. The Series was also known for the blowout Game 3, in which Cardinals player Albert Pujols hit three home runs, a World Series feat previously accomplished only by Reggie Jackson and Babe Ruth, and subsequently only by Pablo Sandoval (in 2012).
The Series began on October 19, earlier than the previous season so that no games would be played in November. The Cardinals enjoyed home-field advantage for the series because the National League won the 2011 All-Star Game 5–1 on July 12. The 2011 World Series was the first World Series to go all seven games since 2002.
2011 St. Louis Cardinals World Series Ring/Pendant(C.Z Logo)
- Product Code: CRCMLB 2011-C.Z LOGO
- Availability: In Stock