- The material inside logo is high quality C.Z. stone.
- The default name and number on this ring is ORTIZ 34.
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 2013 Boston Red Sox season was the 113th in the team's history. The Red Sox opened 2013 away from Fenway, playing against their arch-rival, the New York Yankees on Monday, April 1. They closed the regular season on Sunday, September 29 away from Fenway against the Baltimore Orioles.
A road series against the NL West's Colorado Rockies was Boston's second-to-last series of the season. Major League Baseball began conducting year-round interleague play (instead of having interleague play confined to May and June) for the first time in 2013, due to the relocation of the Houston Astros from the National League to the American League, resulting in fifteen teams in each league.
On October 21, 2012, the Boston Red Sox announced that John Farrell was hired to manage the team for the 2013 season, and was signed to a deal that would take him through the 2015 season as manager. Farrell was hired only after a compensation was agreed to between the Boston Red Sox and the Toronto Blue Jays, where the Red Sox sent shortstop Mike Aviles to the Toronto Blue Jays in exchange for David Carpenter.
Finishing with a record of 97 wins and 65 losses, 2013 marked the first season since 2007 in which the Red Sox won the American League East and the first season since 2009 in which they qualified for the postseason. Boston recovered well from a disastrous 2012 campaign and won 28 more games in 2013 than in 2012. They defeated the Tampa Bay Rays in the Division Series and defeated the Detroit Tigers in the ALCS to advance to their first World Series since 2007 and their third in nine years. The Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals in 6 games to win the 2013 World Series. The 2013 Red Sox became the second team to win the World Series one year after finishing last in their division; the first had been the 1991 Minnesota Twins.