- One of the most deluxe and exquisite ring we ever made.
- The ring top is removable and the material inside logo is C.Z. stone.
- The default name and number on this ring is BRADY 12 MVP.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers season was their most successful season in franchise history. The season began with the team trying to improve on a 9–7 season and did so with a franchise best 12–4 record. It was Jon Gruden's first season as the Buccaneers head coach. They won the Super Bowl for the first time in the team's history, beating the Oakland Raiders 48–21. To date, this is Tampa Bay's only Super Bowl appearance. They along with the New York Jets and New Orleans Saints are the only teams to have been to one Super Bowl and win it.
In the Super Bowl XXXVII, The Buccaneers defeated the Raiders by the score of 48–21, tied with Super Bowl XXXV for the seventh largest Super Bowl margin of victory, and winning their first ever Super Bowl. The game, played on January 26, 2003 at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California, was the sixth Super Bowl to be held a week after the conference championship games (XVII, XXV, XXVIII, XXXIV, and XXXVI). It was also the last Super Bowl to have been played in the month of January. Super Bowl XXXVI was the first to be played in February, due to the NFL postponing games for a week after the September 11 attacks. Starting with Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004, the Super Bowl has been permanently played in February. This was the last Super Bowl until Super Bowl 50 to take place in California.
2020 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl Ring (Copper/Removable top/C.Z. Logo/Deluxe)
- Product Code: CRCNFL 2020-REMOVABLE TOP COPPER
- Availability: In Stock