- The ring top on this ring is Reversible.
- The default name and number on the this ring is CURRY 30
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customer but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2017–18 Golden State Warriors season was the 72nd season of the franchise in the National Basketball Association (NBA), and its 56th in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Warriors entered the season as the defending NBA champions and repeated, sweeping the Cleveland Cavaliers 4–0 in the Finals. It was the first time in NBA history and in North America's four major professional sports leagues that two teams had met to compete for a Championship for a fourth consecutive year. It was the Warriors' third championship in four years, and sixth overall. Golden State won the Pacific Division title and Western Conference Championship for the fourth consecutive season. In the playoffs, the Warriors defeated the San Antonio Spurs in the First Round 4–1 and the New Orleans Pelicans 4–1 in the Semifinals. They beat the top-seeded Houston Rockets 4–3 in the Western Conference Finals.
The Warriors finished second in the Western Conference with a record of 58–24, their fifth most wins in franchise history. Golden State set the NBA record of 16 consecutive home wins in the playoffs, surpassing the 1990–91 Chicago Bulls. Stephen Curry set the NBA record for three-pointers made in an NBA Finals game with nine. Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, and Klay Thompson were all named to the All-Star Game, the first time in NBA history that a team has had four All-Stars in consecutive seasons, and just the ninth time in NBA history a single team has had four players in the game. Curry was named captain, being the leading vote getter from the Western Conference. The Warriors ended the regular season with a slew of injuries to all four of their All-Stars, including an MCL sprain for Curry that kept him out for six weeks, and lost ten of their last seventeen games. For the first time since the 2013–14 season, they did not clinch first place for home-court advantage for the playoffs and failed to win 60 games for the first time under Steve Kerr. This season marked David West's final season in the NBA. He retired on August 30, 2018; having won two NBA championships with the Warriors.
2018 Golden State Warriors Championship Ring/Pendant (Removeable top/C.Z. Logo/Deluxe)
- Product Code: CRCNBA 2018-REMOVEABLE TOP
- Availability: In Stock