- The default name and number on this ring is JOHNSON 37
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2007 Saskatchewan Roughriders finished in 2nd place in the West division with a 12–6–0 record, which was their highest finish since 1988 when they also finished 2nd. The Roughriders won their third Grey Cup championship after playing the Winnipeg Blue Bombers for the title.
The 95th Grey Cup was held in Toronto at the Rogers Centre on November 25, 2007. The Grey Cup, first awarded in 1909, is the championship game of the Canadian Football League. It was played between the Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, with the Roughriders winning 23-19. It was the first Grey Cup meeting between the two teams, and was also the first time any Labour Day Classic matchup has been played in the Grey Cup.
The 95th Grey Cup was the 46th Grey Cup hosted by Toronto since the championship's inception in 1909 and the first it has hosted since 1992. SkyDome/Rogers Centre previously hosted the 77th Grey Cup in 1989 and the 80th Grey Cup in 1992. The game was announced as a sellout on November 19, 2007. Ticket prices ranged from $94 to $560.
The game was viewed by approximately 3.337 million viewers on CBC television, up from 3.202 million the previous year.
2007 Saskatchewan Roughriders Grey Cup Champions Ring/Pendant
- Product Code: CRCCFL 2007
- Availability: In Stock