- The default name and number on this ring is DATSYUK 13
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2007–08 Detroit Red Wings season was the franchise's 76th season as the Red Wings and 82nd in the National Hockey League (NHL). The team won their 11th Central Division title, 6th Presidents' Trophy, 5th Clarence S. Campbell Bowl, and won the Stanley Cup as league champion for the 11th time. The team finished first in the Central Division and first in the Western Conference for their 17th consecutive playoff appearance and began the playoffs versus the Nashville Predators. The team won the first two games of the series at home but lost the next two at Nashville. In response to these losses, head coach Mike Babcock replaced starting goaltender Dominik Hasek with Chris Osgood. Osgood led the team to nine straight victories en route to a 14-4 record (and 16-6 overall team record) and a 4 games to 2 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals.
Three Red Wings players represented the West at the 56th National Hockey League All-Star Game in Atlanta, Georgia. Goaltender Chris Osgood along with defenceman Nicklas Lidstrom and center Pavel Datsyuk were starters in the game. The Western Conference team was coached by Detroit Red Wings head coach Mike Babcock.
2008 Detroit Red Wings Stanley Cup Championship Ring/Pendant
- Product Code: CRCNHL 2008
- Availability: In Stock