- The default name and number on the this ring is RUSH 11.
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 2016–17 North Carolina Tar Heels men's basketball team represented the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill during the 2016–17 NCAA Division I men's basketball season. The team's head coach was Roy Williams, who was in his 14th season as UNC's head men's basketball coach. The Tar Heels played their home games at the Dean Smith Center as members of the Atlantic Coast Conference. In 2017, they earned their 6th NCAA National Championship after defeating Gonzaga in the final game of the tournament.
The 2017 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament involved 68 teams playing in a single-elimination tournament to determine the men's National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I college basketball national champion for the 2016–17 season. The 79th edition of the tournament began on March 14, 2017, and concluded with the championship game on April 3 at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. The championship game was the first to be contested in a Western state since 1995 when Seattle, Washington, was the host of the Final Four for that year.
In the Final Four, North Carolina beat Oregon (making their first Final Four appearance since 1939) while Gonzaga defeated South Carolina (making their first ever Final Four appearance). North Carolina then defeated Gonzaga 71–65 to win the national championship.
2017 North Carolina Tar Heels National Championship Ring/Pendant
- Product Code: CRCNCAA 2017
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 2017, North Carolina, Tar Heels, NCAA, Championship Ring