- The default name on this ring is BRADY but no number area.
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 2007 New England Patriots season was the 38th season for the team in the National Football League and franchise's 48th season overall. The Patriots were looking to improve on their 12–4 record from 2006 and win the AFC East for the sixth time in seven years.
The Patriots finished the 2007 regular season by winning all sixteen of their games. They became only the fourth team in NFL history to finish a regular season undefeated, and first to do so since the 1972 Miami Dolphins. The Patriots were also the first team with a perfect regular season since the NFL expanded its schedule to sixteen games in 1978. Thus, they broke the record for victories in a single regular season that had been shared by the 1984 San Francisco 49ers, the 1985 Chicago Bears, the 1998 Minnesota Vikings, and the 2004 Pittsburgh Steelers, and later tied by the 2011 Green Bay Packers and 2015 Carolina Panthers, who each finished with a record of 15–1. The 1984 49ers and 1985 Bears would win Super Bowl XIX and Super Bowl XX, respectively, the 1998 Vikings and 2004 Steelers would lose their conference championship games, the 2011 Green Bay Packers would lose their first playoff game, and the 2015 Panthers would lose Super Bowl 50.
The Patriots were not able to join the 1984 49ers and 1985 Bears as Super Bowl champions, failing to go 19–0 and claim their fourth Super Bowl victory. They would have become just the fourth team to win at least four Super Bowls (joining the 49ers, Steelers, and Dallas Cowboys, each of whom had won five at the time). In Super Bowl XLII, the New York Giants upset the Patriots 17–14 in one of the biggest upsets in NFL history. The loss moved New England's all-time Super Bowl record to 3–3, having previously lost Super Bowl XX and Super Bowl XXXI. They would also lose Super Bowl XLVI, again to the Giants, four years later. The Patriots wouldn't get their fourth Super Bowl title until 2014.
2007 New England Patriots AFC Championship Ring/Pendant
- Brand: New England Patriots
- Product Code: CRCAFC 2007
- Availability: In Stock