- The default name and number on this ring is McNABB 5
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2004 Philadelphia Eagles season was the 72nd season for the team in the National Football League (NFL). The Eagles had been one of the most successful teams in the league after the Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb era began in 1999, making it to the playoffs for four straight seasons and to the NFC Championship Game in 2001, 2002, and 2003. However, the team could not reach the Super Bowl, despite being favored in the final two NFC title games. In the offseason, this already championship-level team was reinforced on both sides of the ball by the free agent additions of wide receiver Terrell Owens, defensive end Jevon Kearse, and middle linebacker Jeremiah Trotter, their third round draft pick in 1998.
The Eagles had far and away the best team in the NFC and proved that right from the start. Possessing a high-powered offense which featured McNabb, Owens, and Brian Westbrook, as well as a bruising defense led by Pro Bowlers Trotter, Brian Dawkins, Lito Sheppard, and Michael Lewis, they steamrolled opponents on the way to a 13–1 start to the season. After resting starters for the final two games, the 13–3 Eagles soared past the Minnesota Vikings and the Atlanta Falcons in the playoffs, earning a trip to Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville against the defending champion New England Patriots. The game was hard fought, but the Eagles fell 24–21, ending their magical season one score short of the ultimate goal.
2004 Philadelphia Eagles NFC Championship Ring/Pendant
- Product Code: CRCNFC 2004
- Availability: In Stock