- The default name and number on sample ring is RYAN 2
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2016 Atlanta Falcons season was the franchise's 51st season in the National Football League and the second under head coach Dan Quinn. It will also mark the team's 25th and final season playing their home games at the Georgia Dome, as the Falcons will move into the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in 2017. The Falcons won the NFC South for the first time since 2012 and improved on their 8–8 record from 2015, going 11–5 and earning the second seed in the NFC playoffs.
The Falcons defeated the Seattle Seahawks 36–20 in the Divisional Round to advance to the NFC Championship Game for the first time since 2012. In the NFCCG, they defeated the Green Bay Packers, 44–21, to reach Super Bowl LI, where they faced the New England Patriots. The game marked the Falcons' second Super Bowl appearance; they had competed in Super Bowl XXXIII 18 years earlier. Reaching overtime for the first time in Super Bowl history, the Falcons lost 28–34, after leading 28–3 midway through the third quarter. Although it ended in defeat, the 2016 Falcons season was one of the most successful in team history, being only their second Super Bowl appearance since the conception of the franchise and quarterback Matt Ryan becoming the 2016 NFL MVP.
2016 Atlanta Falcons NFC Championship Ring/Pendant
- Product Code: CRCNFC 2016
- Availability: In Stock