- The default name and number on this ring is WARNER 12
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2008 Arizona Cardinals season was the 89th season for the team in the National Football League and their 21st season in Arizona. The season marked the Cardinals' first-ever Super Bowl appearance, coming as a result of their victory against the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Championship. The Cardinals slogan for the season was "Shock The World!".
The Cardinals began their season by compiling a 7–3 record by Week 11 and finished the regular season with a 9–7 record, which was good enough to win the NFC West, and the Cardinals, for the first time since 1947, hosted a playoff game. In that wild card game, the Cardinals defeated the Atlanta Falcons. The next week, for the Divisional round of the playoffs, the Cardinals traveled to Charlotte, North Carolina, where they upset the number 2 seeded Carolina Panthers. Then, because the Philadelphia Eagles also achieved an upset the same week (against the top-seeded New York Giants), the number-four seed Cardinals hosted the NFC Championship game, where they defeated the Eagles and qualified for the Super Bowl. In Super Bowl XLIII, the Cardinals' winning streak ended. Though they led the Pittsburgh Steelers with less than a minute left to play in the game, they lost, 27–23.
The 2008 Cardinals were the second 9–7 team to reach the Super Bowl, joining the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl XIV, who also lost to the Steelers; however, the Rams had to win only two playoff games, rather than three, to reach the Super Bowl. Three years later in Super Bowl XLVI, the New York Giants would become the first 9–7 team to win, overshadowing the Cardinals' achievement.
2008 Arizona Cardinals NFC Championship Ring/Pendant
- Product Code: CRCNFC 2008
- Availability: In Stock