- The default name and number on this ring is O'REILLY 90
- The engraving inside the ring will be the same as official ring.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
- You can customize your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
The 2019 Stanley Cup Finals was the championship series of the National Hockey League's (NHL) 2018–19 season and the culmination of the 2019 Stanley Cup playoffs. The Western Conference champion St. Louis Blues defeated the Eastern Conference champion Boston Bruins four games to three to win their first championship, in their 51st season of play (not including the 2004–05 lockout), ending the third longest championship drought in league history. The Bruins had home-ice advantage in this best-of-seven playoff series with the better regular season record. The series began on May 27 and concluded on June 12. The Blues' Stanley Cup–winning run of 26 playoff games tied the 2014 Los Angeles Kings for the longest of any Stanley Cup–winning team in history.
This was a rematch of the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, which Boston won in four, the fourth consecutive Finals to both involve at least one team vying for its first championship and end with the champion clinching the Cup on the road, and the first time since 2011 where the Finals went the full seven games.
Until this year, the Blues were the oldest franchise to have never won a Stanley Cup. That distinction is now shared by the Buffalo Sabres and the Vancouver Canucks, as both teams were founded in 1970 and are without a Stanley Cup to their name. St. Louis also became the last surviving 1967 NHL expansion team to win their first Stanley Cup, joining the Kings, Philadelphia Flyers, Dallas Stars (originally the Minnesota North Stars) and Pittsburgh Penguins.
2019 St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Championship Ring (Silver/C.Z.logo/Premium)
- Product Code: CRCNHL 2019
- Availability: In Stock