- The default name and number on this ring is CROSBY 87
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
The 2016–17 Pittsburgh Penguins season was the 50th season for the National Hockey League ice hockey team that was established on June 5, 1967. The Penguins would win the Stanley Cup championship in back to back years, defeating the Nashville Predators in the 2017 Finals after winning the Stanley Cup in 2016.
The 2017 Stanley Cup Finals was the championship series of the National Hockey League's (NHL) 2016–17 season, and the culmination of the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs. The Eastern Conference champion and defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins defeated the Western Conference champion Nashville Predators, four games to two. Penguins captain Sidney Crosby was awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy as most valuable player of the playoffs for the second consecutive year.
The Penguins had home ice advantage in the series due to their better regular season record. The series began on May 29 and concluded on June 11. The Penguins made their second consecutive Finals appearance, marking the third time in their history they had done this, following their appearances in 1991–1992 and 2008–2009. No team had appeared in consecutive Finals since the latter year, which was a rematch between the Penguins and Red Wings. The Predators made their debut in the Finals. This was the second consecutive season in which a Western Conference team made their first appearance in the Finals; the San Jose Sharks made their Finals debut the year prior. This was the first time in NHL history that two United States–born head coaches faced off against each other in the Stanley Cup Finals.
The series saw the first two games won by the Penguins, with the Predators coming back winning two games at home and tying the series at two games apiece. The Penguins then won game five at home and game six in Nashville 2–0 on to defeat the Predators in six games and win the Stanley Cup once again. Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan became the third coach to win a Stanley Cup in his first two seasons as a coach with his team, joining Pete Green of the Ottawa Senators in 1920 and 1921 and Toe Blake of the Montreal Canadiens in 1956 and 1957. This was the first final since 1983 that no game was decided by one goal.
2017 Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Ring/Pendant
- Product Code: CRCNHL 2017
- Availability: In Stock