- The default name and number on this ring is BRYANT 08
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2001–02 Los Angeles Lakers season was the 56th season of the franchise, 54th in the National Basketball Association (NBA) and 42nd in Los Angeles. The Lakers signed All-Star Mitch Richmond during the offseason. They finished second in the Pacific Division with a 58–24 record with superstars Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant combing to average 52 points a game. After defeating the Portland Trail Blazers and San Antonio Spurs in the first two rounds of playoffs, the Lakers where pushed to the brink once more in the Western Conference Finals by their archrivals the Sacramento Kings who they narrowly defeated in a deciding seventh game. They then went on win the NBA Finals, defeating the New Jersey Nets, thus completing the second three-peat in franchise history, the first since 1952-54. Following the season, Richmond retired.
2002 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring/Pendant(Premium)
- Product Code: CRCNBA 2002
- Availability: In Stock