Los Angeles Lakers Championship Rings Collection:
- 2020 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring.
- 2010 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 2009 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 2002 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 2001 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 2000 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 1988 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 1987 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 1985 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 1982 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 1980 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- 1972 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- We custom each ring for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your rings with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The rings will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 2019–20 Los Angeles Lakers season was the franchise's 72nd season, its 71st season in the National Basketball Association (NBA), and its 60th in Los Angeles. The Lakers were coached by Frank Vogel in his 1st year as team head coach.
On January 26, 2020, Lakers legend and 5-time champion Kobe Bryant, along with his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, were killed in a helicopter crash; the team commemorated the Bryants several times during the remainder of the season, including on January 31, when the Lakers played their first game since Bryant's death. On March 6, the Lakers clinched their first playoff berth since the 2012–13 season. Five days later, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the season was suspended. On July 5, the NBA announced a return of the season in the NBA Bubble, with 22 teams playing 8 seeding games followed by a full postseason. Play resumed on July 30, and on August 3, the Lakers clinched both the Pacific Division title since 2012 and the top seed in the Western Conference playoffs for the first time since the 2009–10 season.
In the 2020 NBA playoffs, the Lakers faced off against the eight seed Portland Trail Blazers in the first round and won the series in 5 games. In Western Conference semi-finals, they faced off against the fourth seed Houston Rockets, again winning in five games. They advanced to the Western Conference Finals for the first time since 2010, where they faced and defeated the Denver Nuggets in five games. They reached the NBA Finals for the first time in a decade, where they faced off the Eastern Conference champion Miami Heat, marking the first meeting between the two teams in the NBA Finals. The Lakers won the series in 6 games, winning the championship for the first time since the 2010 season. They became the first team since the 2007–08 Boston Celtics to go directly from a non-playoff season to a championship. This championship win also saw the Lakers tie the Celtics with the highest number of NBA championship wins at 17. The Lakers' LeBron James was named the NBA Finals Most Valuable Player (MVP) for the fourth time in his career. He became the first player in league history to be named Finals MVP with three different franchises (two with the Heat, one with the Cleveland Cavaliers and one with the Lakers) and the fourth player to win the NBA Finals with three different teams. Lakers president Jeanie Buss became the first female controlling owner to guide her team to an NBA title.
Los Angeles Lakers Championship Rings Collection (12 rings)
- Product Code: CRCNBA Los Angeles Lakers
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Los Angeles, Lakers, NBA, Championship Ring