- The default name and number on this ring is JORDAN 23
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: email@example.com
The 1991–92 NBA season was the Bulls' 26th season in the NBA. Coming off their first ever championship, the Bulls finished in first place in the Central Division, along with having the best record in the league at (67–15). Michael Jordan captured his second straight MVP, and sixth straight scoring title. In the first round of the playoffs, the Bulls swept the Miami Heat in three straight games. In the semifinals, they defeated the New York Knicks in a full seven game series. As they advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals, they would defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers in six games, making their second trip to the Finals. In the 1992 NBA Finals, they would go on to beat the Portland Trail Blazers to win their second consecutive championship, and second of three straight.
1992 Chicago Bulls Championship Ring/Pendant(Premium)
- Product Code: CRCNBA 1992
- Availability: In Stock