- The default name and number on this ring is BRYANT 08
- We custom each ring or pendant for our customers but not selling it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring or pendant with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days(excluding Saturday, Sunday and official holidays), and the pendant will be done and shipped in 4 weeks, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the custom instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring/pendant and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Custom instructions] on the left side of this page, please feel free to contact our customer service if you need any help.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 1999–2000 Los Angeles Lakers season was the 54th season of the franchise, 52nd in the National Basketball Association (NBA) and 40th in Los Angeles. Before the start of the season the Lakers moved into their new arena, the Staples Center. They finished the regular season with 67 wins, the most wins since the 1971–72 team won a franchise-record 69 games. The Lakers clinched the top seed in the playoffs for the 25th time in franchise history and the first in nine years. Center Shaquille O'Neal was almost unanimously named the Most Valuable Player of the regular season.
The Lakers were then pushed to the limit by the Sacramento Kings whom they defeated in a deciding fifth game, before going on to defeat the Phoenix Suns in five games in the semifinals. In the Western Conference Finals, they defeated a Portland Trail Blazers team featuring Rasheed Wallace, Scottie Pippen and Steve Smith in seven games before going on to win the NBA Finals 4–2 against the Indiana Pacers, earning the franchise its 12th NBA championship. It was the Lakers' first championship since 1988. The season is memorable for 21-year-old Kobe Bryant being named to the All-NBA Defensive First Team while emerging as one of the NBA's young superstars, Glen Rice finishing first on the Lakers with 84 three-pointers, the Lakers signing Ron Harper to give the team a veteran presence and hiring former Chicago Bulls coach Phil Jackson to give the team a championship experience. Following the season, Rice was traded to the New York Knicks, and John Salley retired after making a comeback.
2000 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring/Pendant(Premium)
- Product Code: CRCNBA 2000
- Availability: In Stock