- The default name and number on this ring is PHILLIPS RB 1
- We custom each ring for our customer but not sell it in stocks.
- The ring will be done and shipped in 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
- You can customize your favourite ring with your name or your favourite player's name, your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers football team represented the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and was the national champion of the 1995 NCAA Division I-A football season. The team was coached by Tom Osborne and played their home games in Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Cornhuskers scored 638 points (53.2 per game) while only allowing 174 (14.5 per game). Their average margin of victory was 38.6 points, and their lowest margin of victory, against Washington State, was 14 points. They are regarded by many as the greatest college football team of all time.
Nebraska won the final Big Eight Conference football championship in 1995, as the league expanded to form the Big 12 Conference the following season. The Cornhuskers successfully defended their national championship by beating Florida in the Fiesta Bowl 62–24.
1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers National Championship Ring(Silver)
- Product Code: CRCNCAAF 1995-SILVER
- Availability: In Stock